NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Didn't make my teeth hurt

Sugary cough drops make my teeth hurt and aspartame makes my head hurt. This did neither, so as far as I'm concerned these are great. I wish they were maybe a little less sweet. But they helped a lot when I got a noxious cough that wouldn't go away. They're otherwise standard cough drops. Menthol and lemon flavored, sized the same as other cough drops, use them just as frequently.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

We love xclear brand in this house. We use nasal rinse as well as well these cough drops. They are on the stronger side but they really help if you have a sore throat. We also love that they help breakdown bacterias biofilm that way they dont stick around long.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Highly recommend!! This is the only product I have tried, and I’ve tried a lot, that really works. I was totally amazed. Will be purchasing again.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

After Covid, sometimes I still have the itching in my throat, so during the night, I put one drop in my mouth, it really works, plus Xylitol is good for my teeth

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I used it several times when having annoying cough. It helps to relieve it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

excellent product - stops cough in its tracks and does not damage teeth

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

These drops gave me instant relief on my throat from sinus drip. Flavor is very pleasant also.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Good sugar-free product but leaves a yellow stain on teeth.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Disappointed in these because they contain three artificial sweeteners including Xylitol (the best one) so the other two are not necessary and affect the taste. I will continue to use because aspartame is much worse.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great taste and no sugar!