NL

Based on 6,751 Ratings
5,199
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Good for home use

I have mini version to carry in my purse. This one is very easy to use. Once you get used to it, it sprays perfectly into nostrils. However, once I almost finished one, I realized the tube inside is not long enough and there is some left in the bottle (see the green sticker in my photo) I will probably dub q tips and scrape inside the nostril, like you do for COVID test. Otherwise it’s great, effective, and love it! I recommend Neti Pot from Xlear also.

497cc395-7646-4177-a754-fe987040a2aa
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My husband and I and all of our children (who use the kids version) from ages 3-11 use this spray daily without complaint! Slightly sweet, not salty like saline, pleasant. Google it and read about all of the antibacterial and antiviral benefits (including killing CoVid-19!) Great to use during Flu season or before a plane ride as extra layer of respiratory protection from germs! Will always have this in our medicine cabinet and iHerb has the best price!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I’d read about the tests done by NIH utilizing the ingredients in Xlear and decided to try it. I never did get COVID, and I’ve not had the flu or any other respiratory virus since I started using it. And it’s the first time my sinuses have been totally clear in 20 years. I can actually breath freely like I did when I was young.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My nose is always stuffed and I was addicted to the sprays with bad ingredients. Finally this was recommended and has clean ingredients and actually helps clear up my sinus issues right away. I also don’t need to use it as much as the others because it’s more effective so better value for money!

Posted on May 4, 2022

This product effectively cleared up my sinus allergies, which I've suffered with for years. It was recommended by a friend who also suffers with allergies. I got off benadryl and flonase! I'm so thankful for a natural product that really works well. And it's a great price!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

When I first started using this product, I was using it as-needed for congestion. This is NOT the way to use this! I learned through trial and error that this is most effective as a daily moisturizer of your nasal passages. If you’re like me and suffer from stop-and-go congestion through pretty much the whole year, having hydrated nasal passages helps shrink inflamed tissue back down to normal size and combats feelings of congestion. Use this spray every day - if you’re like me, you’ll notice way less regular congestion in a couple of weeks!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have suffered with allergy year round for 30 years. It wasn't till I got Covid last fall that this spray was reccomended to me. I have been using it since, I had no spring allergy symptoms while I was in florida January, February and March as I usually do especially with palm tree pollen. This is no addiction or chemicals spray. Pretty amazing stuff cant wait to see how it works for spring allergies in Michigan.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

My family always use this after going out of an enclosed area like the office and stores or after getting out from a crowded area. We also use this before bedtime. Once, my daughter suddenly had no taste or scent. She used Xlear hours before getting a Covid test. The following day, her taste and scent started to return. The test result the following day showed negative for Covid. We like Xlear for its efficacy, good quality and affordability. Thank you iHerb for making Xlear available in the Philippines.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I bought mulitple of these after reading about how it kills covid. There are 5 people living in my home only two of us use it daily. The other 3 all came down with covid. We were exposed daily and multiple times. Tested many times never came down with it. I have a strong suspicion it is due to us using this daily along with the mouthwash. I highly recommend this product.