NL

4.8
HannahM
Posted on Nov 30, 2022
Spicy is nicey

I love this sauce to add a kick to my dishes. There aren’t many options of hot sauces here in Japan, so I’m really glad to have this option. Habanero is one of my favorite ingredients. Not a huge fan of the SEO style targeted keywords that are being “suggested” on this site now. I feel like I’m being forced to write an ad, rather than encouraged to share my own unique impressions.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

When I looked at the ingredients, I realized how healthy and high quality this hot sauce is, because it contains no artificial additives. It is spicy, so beware if you are not used to this level of spice. I use it most frequently with my usual breakfast of eggs and sausage.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This sauce truly is a complimentary condiment that can be used anytime for anything. I put some in my last batch of chili and man, did it ever bring out the flavor. Absolutely love it. It has an almost creamy texture too it which makes it very palatable but still has the heat that people like me crave.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

For someone who enjoys spicy sauces, this may not be as hot as you expect with 'habanero' on the label. But it is very flavorful in a citrousy kind of way. And yes, it is hot! Goes great on many things, I even use it to compliment a salad with olive oil instead of a dressing.

I did not use this product yet, but I've tried others sauce from this brand and I really liked it! it's high quality with good ingredients, very tasty. you can use it in Mexican dishes or even to put it in any dish just for spiciness. the package size is not big but it is good.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

When I first saw that this sauce is made with Habanero pepper, which is known to be very hot, I had to try it. So glad I did! My husband likes his food very spicy and he loves this sauce. I tried it too and just a few drops was enough for me but he puts a whole lot more on his food. Contrary to many spicy sauces, this one has no bitterness to eat. Very pleasant tasting with the addition of being HOT! This sauce is also made with only clean ingredients. It's VEGAN, GF, no preservatives and only natural ingredient with some being organic. I will definitely purchase again and looks like it will be very soon.

Posted on May 16, 2022

More depth and character than Yellowbird Habanero. Less depth and character than Yellowbird Serrano. Less heat than either one of those two. I like it, but it's not the "hot" sauce I was looking for. It does make it easier to add to your food and not worry about adding too much, but it's insufficient if you're craving a good kick from the heat. I won't buy more for me, but might keep it in the fridge for guests.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I bought this for my husband, he likes hot sauce. I wasn't sure if it would pass his test but it became one of his favorites. It is spicy, full of flavor.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Perfect sauce to use on basically anything and everything! I add it to salads, meat/ chicken, soups and cook with it. Tastes amazing with everything

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

really tasty remind me a lot of Tabasco taste just sweeter only problem is the price is way too high for such small size even if you use small portions netherless good quality and the ingredients says 0 calories as it should be