NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 10, 2023
Remember to use to at night instead of daytime!

This is super easy to add to your evening routine, I noticed an immediate change to the quality of my skin texture - pores looked smaller and even - putting on foundation was a breeze and so much cleaner looking on this healthy skin. I cleanse, two pumps of this serum and go to sleep. It's seriously that easy and an absolute game changer. I'm hooked. Also, I have very sensitive skin so I was worried about this but never had any issues. I do use only in the evening to avoid any sunlight sensitivity. Try it, you will know it is a great serum. Please do me a favor to like my sharing. Thank you and stay healthy!!

72f6eeae-e4ef-43da-b196-e4faf2dbb5d1
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Use for oily skin problems and even with sensitive skin. Great quality and size. Nice packaging. Gentle to skin. Scent free. Great benefits. Good composition. Frequency of use is morning and night. Suitable for adult ages. Great and effective product. It addressed all my skin concerns. Will repurchase again soon.

29818fc5-2787-40b8-a795-9624ac8eee20
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This product is vert affective the qualities of the packaging is amaaziinnng and the size and amount is great it last for a very long time. I use it every day and I've seen great results regarding my acne. The scent is acceptable. The product is one of the best niacinamide I've tried.

be617c62-f811-459b-a84f-7ca9702f594c
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very lightweight, scent free and quick to absorb serum, I use it in combination with Yeouth vitamin C & E serum in the morning, and with Yeouth Retinol serum at night. I top it with Yeouth day & night moisturizer and I love the combination! No artificial fragrance, quickly to absorb, leaving your face feeling moist and fresh but not oily - quick to absorb. In terms of size, since only one press is enough, 30 ml last for a good 5-6 month. I'm a male, age 27, and I've been using their products for a year and a half straight now - my skin texture has definitely improved - high quality products in fair prices - highly recommended.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great new serum! I have been using it for a couple weeks and really happy with it. At first I felt like it is drying my skin, but then I realized that it works great with moisturizer applied after. Make sure you use it on damp skin (I use Yeouth toner and it works great together). Skin feels softer, pores smaller and less dark spots. I like the dewy glowing effect too - it almost feels like you skin is tighter. Great for sensitive skin - no redness and no stinging at all! Very satisfied.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

high quality product, you can see the difference in the first use. its so gentle and the face absorbs it very quickly, very good texture compared to others that I used it before. very recommended. one issue the size is a little bit small for the price but I love the package and the quality.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very sticky serum and thick transparant serum. Will be very suitable for dry skin and if you want to work with pigmintation. After applying the serum stickyness disappeares after a few seconds. Really recommende for dry and flaky skin especcialy on autumn, winter and spring season when the wind and air dryness appears

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This product is very gentle on the skin you can use it twice a day, but I use it once in the morning. One pump is enough for the whole face. YEOUTH is known for their great quality. Niacinamide is also known that it minimizes pore appearance, and thats what i saw!

I am nearly at the end of using this product, so it's time to tell about it. I used it in the morning, gel like texture, no fragrance, easy to spread, but while spreading its " sopy- like"- feeling to it. it goes away pretty quickly, fully absorbs, I have a combination skin with black heads, and texture. this product didn't make a dramatic change but skin tone is more even and after black head extraction it seems to help to keep my pores clean for longer.

Lailamaabreh21
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Smell use quality size age scent package benefit composition hair scalp sensitivity moisturizer for hair skin and exercise and coffee please and milk and exercise for a while or more to help yourself with your own skin or treat yourself in the green light or a little bit of a fat fat or more