NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Another great product from yeouth!!! I’m in my early forties and I’ve tried most of the well known eye creams and the common factor in them is the moisturizing effect but with this eye gel i felt a bit tightening in the under eye area as it dries out 😍😍 I love how radiant my eyes look like after applying it and it has become one of my must have eye care products.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Good quality eye serum with just the right concentrated ingredients. The size of the bottle is big and lasts for months. It's a pump bottle. It feels like a runny gel and dries quickly. I noticed a small difference in my under eye circles after using it for several months. However, keep it mind that it's not a magical product. Make sure you're sleeping well and that your diet is well balanced so that it can aid in results.

92542393-f63e-4bd0-a4eb-4c925f5fe8ed
66f3a0b5-a58a-436d-9849-8711241cecd5
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This product becomes my staple for now. I love how the skin absorbs it fast without leaving any sticky/filmy residue. It is not that moisturizing, so it helps it you apply some eye cream on top if you do find that your eyes need a bit of extra boost of hydration. It does not have any particular strong scent too, which I really appreciate. And it's such a big size bottle too. It will last you for a while!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Minimal and effective ingredients list. The pump bottle is satisfying to use. I thought of eye creams as glorified moisturizers and they tend to cause milia but this product blew my mind. It dries down quickly and leaves my under eyes feeling moisturized. It has a cooling effect when applying to my skin. 11/10 would recommend.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I very much liked it, helps to depuff the eyes in the morning in an instant (almost))). I also use it with a bit of moisturizer in the evening.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This stuff is amazing! First try and it’s like my under eyes have been pumped with magic serum or something! No puffiness or darkness!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I love the texture of this gel, and I'm hoping to see good results like I have with all the other Yeouth products I've grown to love!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

One of the better eye gels that I have bought and liked the effects. Does moisturise and tighten the eye area. Absorbs very well into skin and doesn’t cause any bad reaction. A good product that I will purchase again.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
1,183

Good website. The price is good, not high. The parcel arrived quickly. I will order more.