NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My age is 65 years old and I've been using the Detox & Immunity Booster for four years now I love the benefit I have gotten. My niece told me about Elderberry and when I went online I saw this product and decided to try it even though I was concerned about the taste. The quality is excellent with a great improvement in my health. I have not gotten sick with a cold or flu since I started taking the Detox & Immunity Booster supplement without changing my diet. I did travel six times by plane during the past two years and never got sick. This product is very well packaged with good ingredients. The shipping is within five days and I would recommend this product to everyone. It has really worked for me!!

It is a really nice product and i use it for going over a cold . It helps me get better faster somehow. I would recommend it

800a79a0-cec3-4300-b378-b63f113e8bc2
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

9f a very high quality, delightful and delicious taste and smell, definitely detoxing, cleansing and enhancing oneself more health and immunity, I feel much more energy and active awaken after taking it! beneficial ingredients and compositions. satisfied and recommending!. thanks and appreciating.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Ingredients and quality of the tablets were great. Already seeing amazing benefits and improvement in my health! Has no taste which is great Great supplement to take in the morning,

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is a very good combination of herbs that boost up the immunity. It is safe to take for long term like this time of pandemic.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

SO FAR SO GOOD WITH THIS PRODUCT. WELL KNOW BETTER IN A WEEK OR SO

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great product, works well for me.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This product is really helping me to detox my system.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

Great complement for immunity boost! One of the best I’ve taken!