NL
4.6

4.6
Grandma
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
Extra Hydration for aged dry skin

I have been using it with collagen and vitamin C for hydrating my skin and get more collagen. I am in my sixties and I can still remember how my skin looked like. I try to do my best with what I can get to try to slow down my aging a bit so hyaluronic acid is one of the best and not so expensive tool. I also mix a capsule with some aloe vera gel to use twice a day after my fermented green tea toner and before my moisturizer. Be sure you apply any toner or aloe vera gel before and after (this is really important!) 👍 Please be so kind to give me a thumbs up, I would truly appreciate it as a lower middle class retired 👍

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have tried several hyaluronic supplements and this one works so well even within 2 days both for my joints as well as skin. I am convinced that the Proprietary Blend (800mg per 2 capsule serving)) of Boswellia extract, Bromelain , Ginger, White Willow and Cayenne powder are truly synergistic to the hyaluronic acid (100 mg per serving), making this formula very effective!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I enjoy using this hyaluronic acid supplement. I am not sure it has benefited my skin. I'm sure the quality and ingredients ire fine. The packaging is plastic which I do not like and there is a lot of empty space. Big bottle for a few pills. No taste.

Posted on May 1, 2022
1,365

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have Osteo Arthritis and needing something to help with the pain. This is the 1st time I've used Hyaluronic Acid and purchased this product of reviews. My joints are so much better in just a couple of days of taking the capsules. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase these.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022
1,192

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Bought to help with stiff knees and stiff big toe after bunion surgery. Have been taking for about a month now and do note less stiffness in my joints. going down the stairs feels easier on the knees. Dosage (2 capsules a day) is manageable- gel capsules and medium sized. No issues with upset stomach, even on empty stomach. Will continue to purchase, looking to see how I feel after some months along.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am Using this for sometime. the size of the bottle, ingredients and their descriptions is very helpful. I take this for my bones, Joints and the skin. I had few car accidents and suffer from chronic pain. IHerb products are of excellent quality and I will recommend for anyone to take them.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Really works as expected. I will buy again. I have noticed good effects on my skin since the first use. It is therefore a real product to repair the skin and slow down aging.