NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this formula. I started at 3 a day and then moved your up to the recommended 6. Usually with mealtimes. The ingredients and formula are handier than larger boswellia capsules and a collagen powder. No weird after taste either. I can feel improvement in my knees, helping with the effects of fibro and eds pain.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good quality, with natural ingredients, very healthy compositions, good for all ages. It was well packaged. A lot of benefits for health improvement and diet. Good effect on knee, any deficiency. It has also nice taste.

ca6c76e9-db35-45cc-9faf-329652d3f2ec
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

really works for me because ever since i have been taking this, my gout on the ankle has mellowed down. i can feel the changes and so i am thankful to have known this product!

b5e5e127-ecc2-4c84-b86c-b524c1806319

A powerful blend of collagen and boswellia for improved joint comfort, better joint mobility, and reduced joint stiffness. Featuring BosFlex™, a super concentrated boswellia extract that provides 10x as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts. †This product is formulated for efficacy using clinically-supported ingredients. ‡BosFlex™ boswellia extract has been shown to improve joint comfort within 7 days.

5260f36d-9173-4465-ae38-aeea0ab4c730
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

After taking joint collagen tablets for a week i felt great improvement on my knee problem. Actually i played bowling already and feel no pain at all. You can try this iherb product coz of its good quality to ease knee pain problem.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I ordered this for 2nd time because i feel very comfortable using it

3317cfa3-6dc8-488a-8a57-9c87808b16e6
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

According to my experience with the supplement from before, its effectiveness harms it after a period of use, so I recommend using it and not neglecting it

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

It not only helped my knee joint but also increased my leg strength.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

high in quality pills are small in size n works very well for old age

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

delivery is so fast and very affordable. i always order here