NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Buying my second pack now! My son loved these and didn’t even notice the difference from the main line m&ms. These are the same size as their comparable. The quality of the ingredients were great. The colors were not as vibrant but to be expected with cleaner ingredients. I just wish these came in a larger bag. It’s similar to the size of the candy you get at the movie theater.

They're somewhat like m&ms but with less chocolate. They're good but the quantity is so small when you actually open the box. Love that They're vegan though.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Tastes just like chocolate candies you get at the movies except even better since the ingredients are all natural. Hard not to eat the whole bag since the portion is small. The crisped quinoa wasn’t very obvious in these chocolate candies.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

good quality. my kiddos like the taste. small size. organic chocolate

0d888e24-bd7d-485a-ab42-8a1a56c91a85
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I don’t like these as much as the mint ones. They taste like pure sugar. They don’t have much of a chocolate taste.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Ok chocolate candy, the crisped quinoa is barely noticeable, and the flavor is quite one dimensional, and not as good as I hoped, but my kids love them

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

My son like taste , even me I share it with my son

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The best candies ever. Healthy sweet and delicious. The ingredients are unreal.. like them.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Very good I liked it The size of the candies is too little but the taste is good

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
11,450

Fine product. The quality is excellent. Everything came quickly. I recommend.