NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 4, 2022
Amazing scent but horrible tunneling

I absolutely adore this frankincense and Myrrh series. I got the detergent, soap, room spray and now I got a candle! It smells divine however the wax doesn’t melt evenly. I think the candle’s size is too big for the small wick. There has to be 2 wicks or the candle should be taller instead of wide as it is. The wax which didn’t melt builds up at the sides that’s why I have to scrape it. Smell stays for quite long and that’s a big big plus.

5258b55f-e884-404d-af18-c916c97f1d4c
Posted on May 2, 2022

I love the Zum Frankincense and Myrrh smell. I also buy the room spray. The scent is very good. The candle version is incredibly fragranced. I usually can only burn it for 30 minutes at a time or the smell becomes overwhelming in my small apartment. I’m sure this thing would smell up a whole house! As is typical for a soy candle, this doesn’t burn in the most even manner, but it’s still so worth it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

It Smells good, hasn't tried it yet tho. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be fine anyway. Maybe will purchase different scents as well. I love the brand and purchased many things from it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I generally don't care for scented candles, but I love this scent, and have purchased as a gift many times. Everyone loves it too.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Its good to unwind at the end of the day - it fills the room in minutes, I just burn it 30-40 minutes until the entire top layer is melted.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The scent is subtle, makes my nights relaxing. The price is also good, not like those big brands with expensive prices and loads of chemicals.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have a heavy allergic nose. It only agrees with a few aroma. This Frankincense series : I am using the bottle of mist (10th bottle am using) , the laundry liquid (3rd one) and this will be my new best friend ❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

A fan of this brand’s other products but not a fan of their candle. Smells suffocating after a while like burnt smell. Mrs. Meter’s basil scent candle is better. Subtle and kills other bad smell without being so overwhelming.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I always like zum's products. I am also very satisfied with this product and it smells very good.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love this brand!!! The price is kinda high because it is pretty small! But very very pleasant.