NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love, love, love!!!! This fragrance isn’t sold at stores so I bought it here. The scent is resinous, with musky notes and top notes of vanilla. But when it dries down its a deep almost frankincense or sandalwood like smell. It’s amazing. I sprayed some in the bathroom and took a bath. It was wonderful. Sensual, but relaxing. Love this scent.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Lovely smell. Bought 4 diff scents so far. This is the only one that leaves a soft smell, makes you wonder where in the house the beautiful smell comes from, and you want to smell more to look for it. The others are a bit stronger but smells great too. I usually spray the amber one into the wool balls to be put into the dryer and the clothes/linen smell amazing.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am in love with this Amber scent. I have about 8 different zoom sprays. This is one of my favorite. It is warm, sweet, rich amber that lasts for quite a while. I feel this spray is better than perfume, as it has less chemical ingredients. It doesn't last or project like a perfume, but it does perform like a very good splash or body spray. I will be back to buy more.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The size and quality of this product is great! I love this scent the most! It’s not overpowering but lasts throughout the day! I use it as a body spray. It has a natural scent that’s earthy. I like that it uses essential oils instead of relying on synthetic fragrances.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Favorite scent from this brand! I also use this to spray onto the dryer wool balls when drying my clothes and linen. Smells sooo good and natural. Every time when the clothes are taken out of the dryer, I feel so happy to smell this! It's difficult to describe the scent, not fruity, not woody, not really floral, it's more like powdery scent, not babyish but very feminine and subtle.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Beautiful amber scent. I got the amber soap before and it smells the same. But I didn’t notice on the picture the oil residue, so need to be careful when spraying whites or any delicate fabric . Also leaves a bit of residue when sprayed on the skin.

e6adeeaf-a1e6-419f-b32c-ac527adcd49d
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Smells absolutely divine. I love all zum smells including patchouli and frankincense. The size is smaller on this one—but that is alright. It should last a while. I find myself using it for the body and for a room spray. Such a gorg scent.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I love this scent, it is sort of light woodsy with vanilla scent. The scent is not as heavy as Frankincense & Myrrh. It is nice to use as perfume or to spray on your clothes.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Pure love! A comfy appeasing sweet (but not too sweet) scent. Helps me find sleep when used in the room before going to bed. Lovely smell and very good quality product as always with Zum!